Dec 5, 2010

The Day I Made My Parents Proud

Syukur Alhamdullillah..everything is done with the UiTM..Now Im officially a Masscom Advertising Degree Holder..My graduation day was on 28th Nov 2010 which be held at Dewan Seri Budiman, UiTM Shah Alam..That was my 1st time walked on stage to received a scroll reward for the three years i had been there for being UiTM student..For sure my nervous was up on head..right after i left the stage, i received a msg from mom wishing congratulation, even my mom just few steps sitting back there.. :) She must be proud of me and dad also do i guess.. But im not a 1st class holder.. my cgpa just reach 3.41..hmm..but it's not that bad lah kan.. After all the graduate left the hall, raining was falling down..it's ruined photoshoot session..semua nak duk bawah building..crowded gila..But, camera still on.. :)


Photobucket


Photobucket
Two person that complete me.


Photobucket
A family behind me.


Photobucket
A man with full support.


Photobucket
Friends that will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment