Jul 4, 2010

story story

its really been i along time that i didnt post anything. fuhh.. lots of words to share..dont know what to start first..emm, go for the baju raya first lah..two months to go for raya.. and everybody busy with the baju raya.. what color.. where to buy.. kat mane nak tempah.. and my family go for purple this year for 1st day of Aidilfitri.. as usual my kaen is just the same kaen with my sister and ive choose to make a kurung moden.. got the other two kaen for 2nd and 3rd day raya..one is kebaya given by Arif Fahmi that he bought from Indonesia.. and the other one i choose to make a kaftan..cool thing! i met my new tailor.. since the old one has stop her tailor thingy..nevermind.. hopefully this new tailor got nice hand..

and ohh! now Trganu already has a Japanese Restaurant.. two thumbs up.. and it was not bad at all..and prices are ok too..i did took my dinner once with Arif Fahmi there..Cool enough! =) i ordered Salmon and unagi sushi and he had his Unagi set and chicken wings.. and they're yummiehhh..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





and here i just wanna highlight the "shining" things which means the moment that clearly memorized in my mind. =) World Cup is on now.. and comes nearly to its ending part.. just few more game left.. and the 5 times world champions Brazil had said goodbye last week who lost to Netherlands.. yeah! we cant predict the football games.. and German seems to win this 2010 WC as they won over Argentina four goals to nil.. OMG! everybody was shocked with Argentina who cant performed so well that night.. and its proved that it is not easy to beat German even Ballack was not listed in Germany players this year..gahhhh..i put my trust on Spain to beat German pls bcos German did sent my England home earlier..bluerghhh...enough with WC..



Last Thursday i sent my bro to Shah Alam as his class will start soon..during on my way to KL, i did received a call from Cyberview telling that they wanted to make an interview for me on Friday.. i just said ok..the offer was on time..and Arif Fahmi accompanied me to Cyberjaya for my interview..and the interviewed was not bad.. and im looking forward to be one of the GREAT trainees..ill tell you later what GREAT is if i am accepted to be one of the trainees ok.. =) other that that, i shopped a lot.. got few new things add up to my wardrobe.. a pair of Zara's green shoe, two Cotton On's bodycon dresses, a Cotton On's white shirt, Topshop's floral jegging, Elle's leopard handbag, two pairs of earrings and Sasa's red hot lipstik.. Thx daddeyh and mummeyhh.. =) and fyi, this is my 1st time bought a lipstick cause i love to see girls in red lips..why not to try it myself kn? heee..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
my new red litip =)

that'x all for now folks..nanite
love,
ella



No comments:

Post a Comment