Jul 8, 2010

Rainbow Cupcakes

Today received four cute Cuppies from Asmah.. the one that i know for past few weeks..and she is Hafiz's gf..her sister running a homemade cupcakes business..at first i just main2 nak the rainbow cuppies, at last she posted it for me to try her cuppies with no excuses..i was like ohh ok tqsm dear.. =) btw, i supposedly received the cupcakes yesterday, tapi x sedar postman datang.. so i just picked up the parcel at the post office by myself today.. here are the cuppies.. Tadaaaaa...!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

comel kan? the taste also not bad..even it's just muffins, but the colour makes me want to eat it again and again..suke! suke! my mom asked me to take order for raya..and i said why not? hehe..maybe ramai yang suka makan kot..cuppies ni datang dari Sarawak tau.. =)


i need to sleep now. Bye!
Love,
ella

No comments:

Post a Comment