Jul 7, 2010

Mata

i miss him so bad. now he has started his real career in QS field..today is the 4th day he being hired. So it makes us apart since he worked in KL..but me, still in Terengganu doing nothing.. i'm still waiting for the Cyberview offer..hopefully i'll receive a positive answer from them..ermm, nextweek i'm going to KL to meet the dentist and attending Daya's wedding at the same time melepaskan rindu to my kesayangan..2months i didnt get any privacy to be with my bf, i mean hang out in Terengganu i just can spend about less than 3 hours with him.. but in KL, i can spend the whole day and the whole week with him.. how i miss you a lot, b..

Sleep or not to sleep..tonight Spain vs German for the Semifinals..i dont want to miss it..but my eyes have give the signed to sleep..my heart say no!haha..it's 2am already, so just stay up..btw, i think i got eyes problem because i'm lack of sleep plus of the contact lense things..it feels like malas nak bukak mata tahu..haiyooo..when this can be stopped hah?

hahhh..before i forgot! tomorrow i need to send my new Topshop's floral jegging for alteration..its waist is a bit besar utk saya pakai..nmpk x cantik..mmg kena kecikkan sikit..so, remember what u have to do tomorrow ella!


Goodnight blog, u have to sleep now but not for me.. =)
love,
ella

No comments:

Post a Comment