Jan 25, 2011

2011 = twenty four

24

this year I'm turning to Twenty Four! and it's Sixteen days to go! in twenty four years time, still got nothing.. i got no secure job.. feel like a dumb dumb.. i didn't get into a real life.. a real working life like everyone else were talking about.. me still got no real working experience..i always read that people said they need to do this, need to do that, doing OT, meet client, go meeting.. but me? just stay in office, tweeting and fb-in like hell makan keropok, makan kerepek! ;P

in advanced :D

But, nevermind.. this mid Feb or early March, i've planned to continue my Couplebirds business..will start selling clothes again and i decided to put in new items! maybe some accessories too which i never tried before..but I go for the clothes first..and ohh, I'm going to redesign the Couplebirds blog too..create its own logo as well, that's important.. or am I need to change the name too? mcm x perlu kan? hmm..todays market is so hectic with girls that never tired of shopping including the modern hijabi girls also.. So, my major aims is for them.. really hope that my plan goes well..InsyaAllah..is it gonna be my full time job or what?

i know my English sucks! biaq pi lah! wat pa nak malu? huhu!


No comments:

Post a Comment