Jun 17, 2009

Sikit-sikit



mau ngomong apa ya?erm..ohh yea..fyi,i've a blogshop named CoupleBirds..it was created since Nov 4th 2008..saje nak cari duit lebey..bleh shopping2..ringan beban mak bapak..haha..why i choosed CoupleBirds bcos it is belong to me and my en.boyfie Arif Fahmi..so i just name it as CoupleBirds seems ive no idea.. ;) he give me 'modal' to start my business cos at that time duit tdk mencukupi..haha..tp ade hati nk bukak blogshop.. =) alhamdulillah it creates money for me.. i can buy anything i wanted before..thanx to my boyfie for supporting me..love you more baby..



say hi to him ;)


it's been 5 years 1 month that we know each other..my laugh and tears only him know..still counting the days of the ending of this relationship..no onne knows..i can say that he's everything for me..fulstop!

No comments:

Post a Comment